Yarn Diva – Reopening on June 22, 2020
Here we go – it’s time to open the shop to our “New Norm”!!!!!!!
SHOP DAY AND TIMES:
Monday – 12 Noon to 4 PM
Tuesday – – 10 AM to 3 PM
Wednesday – 12 Noon to 4 PM
Thursday – – – 10 AM to 3 PM
Friday – – – – 10 AM to 3 PM
- We will follow social distancing by allowing two customers at a time into the shop. The door will be locked as the two customers shop. When one customer leaves another will be allowed to enter (if any are waiting). Please try to know in advance what you need. It will make shopping easier for you to know the yarn you want for the pattern you have and anything else you might want. This process is for everyone’s benefit.
- MASKS – are a must. When you enter the shop there will be a hand sanitizer at the front counter, please use it be before you start shopping.
- Keep in mind that you can always email or phone an order and it can be mailed to you or you can do curb side pickup if you choose not to come to the shop.
- For the present time I don’t think we’ll be able to offer any project help.
- I will sanitize the shop daily – trying my very best to do what’s best for all of us. My goal is to keep my customers and staff safe and healthy .
- I do realize that all of the above is a bit “ODD” to say the least but we’re in a new norm now and somehow we have to make it work. As time goes on and changes occur I will keep you all notified.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AN UNDERSTANDING – hope to see you all soon.
(This notice will also be posted on Ravelry and my website.)
Yarn Diva and more